Terms & Conditions
By placing orders with Noa Elle/2tee Couture, as indicated by a signature, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to placing your order.
- All Specials are FINAL SALE.
- Each style has a minimum of six pieces.
- A delivery charge will be added to your order value. Noa Elle/2tee Couture will gladly use your contracted shipping rate if information is provided at the time the order is placed. Otherwise shipment will be made using pre-negotiated rates with UPS.
- We reserve the right to correct prices or calculation errors.
- Prices are subject to change upon written or verbal notice. Cancellations will be permitted if a change is made.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order and will contact you should we deem it necessary to do so.
- Shipping charges for returned order by the carrier due to customer error – COD not ready, incorrect address, refusal, etc. are the responsibility of the customer. You will be required to pay for the additional shipping as well. There is a 15% restock fee (in addition to shipping charges) for returned shipments. This fee will be charged to the payment method on file. If a valid payment method is not on file, the customer will be invoiced for the return fee.
- Any merchandise held for longer than 10 business days will require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- First time orders are credit card only.
- Requests for terms are processed at the discretion of Noa Elle/2tee Couture after required credit information is provided. Net terms and COD Company Check require a valid credit card on file for approval.
- Cancellations are not acceptable prior to the indicated completion date. If cancellations are necessary, it must be by written request to Noa Elle/2tee Couture. If cancellation request is authorized, you will be charged 30% of the value of the cancelled portion for handling.
- Completion dates indicate final day on which merchandise can be shipped from Noa Elle/2tee Couture. Allow up to 10 days transit time from the date of shipment.
- If a valid payment method is not on file, the customer will be invoiced for the cancellation fee.
- You have 2 business days to review your merchandise once your shipment arrives. Should you be dissatisfied due to defects or damage, you must request an RA via email email@example.com within those 2 days for Return Authorization. Noa Elle/2tee Couture reserves the right to refuse Return Authorization. RA numbers will not be issued after the 2 day period.
- Return shipments must be received by us within 5 days after the RA has been issued. RA numbers expire after 5 days and late returns will not be accepted.
- Only styles that have been authorized for return will be accepted. Additional unauthorized styles included in the return will not be credited and will not be shipped back.
- A UPS Return shipping label must be approved and provided at the discretion of Noa Elle/2tee Couture and will only be supplied for returns that are damaged. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- The RA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Return shipments without RA numbers clearly marked will be refused.
- All exception returns will incur a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Noa Elle/2tee Couture.
- We are not responsible for lost merchandise and recommend using a traceable carrier.
- Returned merchandise must be in the condition in which it was received with the original tags in place. Merchandise with store pricing and/or tags cannot be returned.
- We will issue a credit to your account after we receive and process your return. It is the discretion of Noa Elle/2tee Couture to determine the method of refund (credit memo, credit card, etc.) Return credits take approximately five to seven business days to process upon receipt.
- Return and Exchange policies are subject to change without notice.
Future Ship Dates
- Any orders with requested ship dates further than 2 months from date of order will require a 30% deposit at the time the order is placed. Please note that items are not guaranteed for delivery. Deposit will be put towards available styles.
- Deposits on cancelled orders will be applied to cancellation fee.
- Noa Elle/2tee Couture will not sell, loan, rent or share any information concerning our customer to any third party.
- Noa Elle/2tee Couture may deliver notice to you by means of email, a general notice, or by any other reliable method to the address you have provided to Noa Elle/2tee Couture.
- Noa Elle/2tee Couture terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Noa Elle/2tee Couture1206 S. Maple Avenue Ste 901 Los Angeles, CA 90015 Tel: 213-746-5556 Fax: 213-746-5565 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org